PropertyTree Webinar Promotion.
Terms & Conditions
1. Info rmation on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to real estate agencies operating in Australian and New Zealand who are not already existing customers of PropertyTree (“Eligible Agency”) and its authorised real estate agent employees aged 18 years or over that are either Australian or New Zealand residents or individuals on long term working visas in Australia or New Zealand (“Authorised Agent”)
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 1/04/2017 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 31/08/2017 (“Promotional Period”). This promotion is divided into two (2) components, the monthly component (“Monthly Component”) and the major component (“Major Component”).
5. To be eligible to enter both the Monthly and Major Components Authorised Agents must firstly register to participate. To register, an Authorised Agent, must visit www.propertytree.com, follow the prompts to the Free Demo (Webinar) page, input the requested details and submit the fully completed Free Demo (Webinar) form during the Promotional Period. Authorised Agents must then attend and complete the webinar hosted by an authorised sales agent of PropertyTree (employee of Rockend) and participate in a post webinar phone call. Authorised Agents that register and participate in webinar after 30/06/2017 will not be eligible for entry into the Monthly Component or the Major Component. By completing the Free Demo (Webinar) form, Authorised Agents consent to receive communication from the Promoter including but not limited to webinars via email and phone calls from the Promoter’s sales representatives. Each Authorised Agent can only register once. For clarity, multiple Authorised Agents from the same Eligible Agency can register and participate in this promotion however each Authorised Agent may only register once.
6. For the purposes of the Monthly Component, entries open on 1/04/2017 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 30/06/2017 (“Monthly Component Entry Period”). The Monthly Component Entry Period will be divided into three (3) monthly entry periods (each a “Monthly Entry Period”) with each Monthly Entry Period commencing on the first day of each month and closing on the last day of each month. The Promoter will schedule a relevant webinar with the Authorised Agents upon registration in accordance with clause 5 above. For the sake of clarity, Authorised Agents that register in April, will receive the April Webinar, the May Webinar and the June Webinar. Authorised Agents that register in May, will only receive the May and June webinar and likewise, Authorised Agents that register in June will only receive the June Webinar.
7. Subject to Clause 5, to enter the draw for the relevant Monthly Entry Period, Authorised Agents must click on the link within the email from the Promoter, containing the webinar, watch the webinar in full (from start to finish) and accept a call from the PropertyTree sales representative (who will call the Authorised Agent shortly after watching the webinar).
8. One (1) entry is permitted per Authorised Agent per Monthly Entry Period. For clarity, Authorised Agents will be entered into the relevant draw for the Monthly Entry Period associated with the date that they successfully watch the webinar in accordance with Clauses 5 and 7 above.
9. The draws for each Monthly Entry Period will take place at 11:00am AEST at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza 210 Central Coast Highway Erina NSW 2250 on 5/05/2017 (for the April Monthly Entry Period), 7/06/2017 (for the May Monthly Entry Period) and 7/07/2017 (for the June Monthly Entry Period). Non-winning entries in each Monthly Entry Period will not roll over into any subsequent Monthly Entry Periods. Winners will be notified via a phone call and in writing by email within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and their names will be announced online at www.propertytree.com/competition from 10/05/2017 (for the April draw), 13/06/2017 (for the May draw) and 12/07/2017 (for the June draw).
10. The first valid entry drawn from entries received in each Monthly Entry Period will each win the winner’s choice of one (1) of the following devices:
• 1x 9.7 Inch Apple iPad Pro WiFi 128GB valued at $999.
• 1x Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S 12” Windows10 Home WiFi Tablet valued at $999; or
• 1x [Microsoft Surface Pro 4 CoreM 128GB Tablet valued at $899.
11. All prizes awarded in the Monthly Component will be awarded to the Authorised Agent directly.
12. To enter the Major Component Authorised Agents must undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
• Successfully participate in at least one of the (1) Monthly Entry Periods that form part of the Monthly Component (being April, May or June);
• Purchase the PropertyTree software product and be fully onboarded by no later than 11:59pm AEST on 31/08/2017;
• Successfully be onboarded onto the PropertyTree software product during the Promotional Period; and
• Remain a PropertyTree customer as at the Major Component draw date (as detailed below).
13. Authorised Agents that satisfy the above eligibility criteria will be awarded one (1) entry into the draw for the Major Component. The draw for the Major Component will take place at 11:00am AEST at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza 210 Central Coast Highway Erina NSW 2250 on 11/09/2017. The winner will be notified in writing by email and telephone and their name will be announced online at www.propertytree.com/competition from 12/09/2017.
14. The first valid entry drawn, from all valid entries received in the Major Component will win up to $4,000 worth of tablet hardware, of their choice, from a selection of Apple, Samsung or Windows based devices. Exact devices will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
15. The prize awarded in the Major Component will be awarded to the owner/manager of the Eligible Agency in which the Authorised Agent is employed, who may in his/her discretion, award the prize (or an element of the prize) to its employees including the Authorised Agent (“Prize Recipients”).
16. ‘iPad’ is a trademark of Apple Inc. Apple Inc. is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and place of employment) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
18. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
19. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Authorised Agent, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Authorised Agent.
20. In all instances, the Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Prizes are devices only. Winners/Prize Recipients will be responsible for making all arrangements for connection with a service provider and payment of all associated connection and data charges.
23. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner/ Prize Recipient does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
24. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
25. Total prize pool value is $6,997. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
26. A draw for any unclaimed Monthly Component prizes or the Major Component prize may take place on 11/12/2017 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners (if any) will be notified in writing by email and telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be announced online at www.propertytree.com/competition from 18/12/2017.
27. Authorised Agents consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
28. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
29. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Authorised Agent’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Authorised Agent to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
30. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
31. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner/Prize Recipient or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
33. The Promoter is Rockend Technology Pty Limited (ABN 56 003 544 107) of Level 6, 29 Christie Street, St Leonards. Telephone: 1300 657 700 (Australia), or 09 909 7093 (New Zealand).
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/12574. ACT Permit No. TP17/00508. SA Permit No. T17/483